Sunday, February 24, 2008

Tiny Moments Day 9

This post is for my mom! You see, Breje came home from school the other day and informed me that she had 2 days to build a volcano! 2 days! Of course, she was given the assignment about a week earlier, but she waited to tell me until Jody was out of town, two of my kids were sick, and I was babysitting three extra kids! Sound like anyone you know, Mom? Yeah, I would've yelled more than I did, but I have too many of my own memories of mom bailing me out at the last minute.Fortunately for her, she's as good at convincing everyone to pitch-in as I was. I have to admit that it was kind of cute to watch these three working together! (If your're wondering about the blow-dryer -- apparently three layers of clay takes longer than two days to dry!)
These pictures were just too sweet not to share!

6 comments:

Amber Culp Family said...

I am laughing really hard about this situation. Did you say to Breje,"How could you be so dense?" he, he. The pix of Brielle is darling. I think Mirelle had that same dress for her 2nd Easter. How funny.

Hayley said...

Mom thought that you building a volcano was hilarious. We all were laughing last night just picturing it. Brielle looks super cute in those pics, but I was also thinking Breje looks so beautiful too. I want to look like her....

Amy Johnson said...

That made me appreciate my mom as well! She bailed me out so many times! I specifically remember my whole family staying up late making friendship bracelets that we were supposed to sell in home ec. I guess that's what moms are for! :)

The Wolfley Family said...

The volcano was the first to erupt during class! Alyson said her mom helped her make one once when she was about four or five. It wasn`t for a school project like mine was, though. You did a good job making into a mountain while I painted! Breje

Lance & Milisa said...

The volcano looks great and Brielle is just beautiful!! I'm glad it erupted...I don't think I could have made one that good!!

Lance & Milisa said...

The volcano looks great and Brielle is just beautiful!! I'm glad it erupted...I don't think I could have made one that good!!