Thursday, February 14, 2008

Tiny Moments Day 6


My tiny moment came early this morning when my husband surprised me with these pretty flowers. He worked till 10:00 last night, so I have no idea when he found time to buy these. He's working late tonight so I was kind of thinking this Valentine's Day would be a none-holiday for us--the flowers were an extra sweet surprise since I was planning on Nothing!

I so appreciate my husband for finding a way to always put his family first! He has a full-time job, a part-time job (Idaho Guard) a busy church calling, plays every sport imagineable, and still finds a way to make sure we are his number one priority! He helps around the house, listens to my endless chatter, and plays with the kids every chance he gets!
I love you, Jody!

2 comments:

Hayley said...

What a good man you have! Jody we love you for taking such good care of my sister!

Amy Johnson said...

Jody is such a great guy!